references to "we", "our", "us" are references to QN Group Limited, the operator of Queensi,
“Account” means individual User’s account, authorizing the User to use Queensi. Each User Account has associated a username that identify the services the User is entitled to.
“Consumer” a natural person who uses Queensi services for personal, non-commercial purposes outside their trade, business or profession.
“Copyright” a legal right that allows the creator of an original work to decide if and how that work may be used by others.
"Content" means any material uploaded to Queensi by any User (whether a Model or a Fan), including any photos, videos, audio (for example music and other sounds), livestream material, data, text (such as comments and hashtags), metadata, images, interactive features, emojis, GIFs, memes, and any other material whatsoever,
“Liability” loses from any type of legal claim, whether based on a tort, agreement or other reason.
"Model" means a User who has set up their Queensi account as a Model account to post Content on Queensi to be viewed by other Users,
"Fan" means a User who follows a Model account and is able to view the Model's Content,
"Fan/Model Payment" means any payment between a Fan and a Model on Queensi by which access is granted to the Model's Content including in any of the following ways: (i) a Subscription, (ii) payments made by a Fan to view a Model's pay-per-view Content (pay-per-view media and pay-per-view live stream), and (iii) use by the Fan of the fan interaction function on a Model's account,
"Fan Payment" means any and all payments made by a Fan to a Model (i) in connection with a Fan/Model Payment, or (ii) as a tip for a Model,
"Referring User" means a User who participates in the Queensi Referral Program,
"Standard Contract between Fan and Model" means the terms which govern each Fan/Model Payment, which can be found here,
"Subscription" means a Fan's subscription to a Model's account (whether paid or unpaid, and whether for one month or as part of a bundle comprising a subscription for more than one month),
"United Kingdom" means the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, and
"User" means any user of Queensi, whether a Model or a Fan or both (also referred to as "you" or "your").
Who we are and how to contact us
Queensi is operated by QN Group Limited. We are a limited company registered in England and Wales, with company registration number 14409360 and we have our registered office address at 85 Great Portland Street, First Floor, London, England, W1W 7LT. Our VAT number is GB14409360
To contact us with any questions about Queensi, please email our support team at [email protected]. If you are unable to contact us by email, please write to us at the following address: 85 Great Portland Street, First Floor, London, England, W1W 7LT.
- No Minors or banned Users
Queensi is also not available to users who have been previously removed from Queensi by Us, or to persons who are prohibited from using Queensi under applicable laws under any other jurisdiction.
- Terms of changing of Terms od Service
- there is a change in laws or regulations in regard to Queensi services, where such changes occur so quickly that there is no possibility to previous notice, and
- there is an unforeseen and imminent danger related to defending Queensi, Fans or Models from fraud, malware, spam, data breaches or other cybersecurity risks.
Your continued use of Queensi after the effective date of the revised Terms of Service constitutes your acceptance of the terms.
- Reservation of right to amend
- Registering with Queensi
- have a computer, phone, tablet or other device with an installed software allowing to browse web pages,
- first register and create a User account on Queensi,
- provide a valid email address, a username, and a password or authenticate using a valid [Google] account.
To register as a User:
- you must be at least 18 years old, and you will be required to confirm this, if the laws of the country or State/province where you live provide that you can only be legally bound by a contract with us at an age which is higher than 18 years old, then you must be old enough to be legally bound by a contract with us under the laws of the country or State/province where you live, and
- you must be permitted by the laws of the country or State/province where you are located to join Queensi and to view any Content available on it and to use any functionality provided by it.
- you must provide such other information or verification records as we require.
- User obligations
- You are solely responsible for ensuring that Queensi is appropriate and suitable for your needs. We do not warrant that any particular result will be achieved, achievable or achieved by any given date as result of the use of Queensi.
- You state that any of Your previous accounts with Queensi was not terminated or suspended for violation of any the Queensi’s ToU or policies. Misstating this step could result in immediate termination of the account.
- You state that all information which you provide on your profile and to us is truthful, accurate and complete, and in case there is a change in any of the information You would update it promptly.
- You agree not to publish on Queensi Content violating third parties’ rights or legal regulations in force.
- You consent that your Content could be viewed by individuals that recognise your identity. We will not in any way be responsible to you if you are identified from your Content. While we could, from time to time and in our sole discretion, offer certain geofencing or geolocation technology on Queensi, you understand and agree that we do not guarantee the accuracy or effectiveness of such technology, and you will have no claim against us arising from your use of or reliance upon any geofencing or geolocation technology on Queensi.
- You are legally and ethically responsible for all activity on your account even if, contrary to the Terms of Service, someone else uses your account.
- Queensi rights to act upon the existing accounts
Queensi could at all times moderate or provide review of your Content to check compliance with the Terms of Service, as well as other policies and terms we hold and any applicable laws. Queensi would be the only entity entitled to moderate or remove content from the accounts as a result of any infringements. Removal of Content may also follow a binding order from official authorities.
Unless expressly authorized by Queensi, you may not sell, rent, lease, share or provide access to your account to anyone else, including without limitation charging for access to administrative rights in your account. We reserve all available rights and remedies to prevent unauthorized use of the Queensi, including, but not limited to, technological barriers, IP mapping, and in serious cases, direct contact with your Internet Service Provider.
If we suspend access to or delete any of your Content, we will notify you via email or electronic message to your Queensi account, but we are not obligated to give you prior notice of such removal or suspension.
- Queensi termination of service
- if we believe there has been a breach of ToS or any of our policies on your side, resulting in possible losses or damage done to Queensi o rany User , or
- if any action taken by You in any capacity harms or diminishes the reputation of Queensi or could portray Queensi badly.
Any suspected or alleged misuse, abuse or unlawful use of Queensi may be examined by us and we may cooperate with law enforcement in such investigation.
We may disclose any information or records in our possession or control about the use of Queensi to law enforcement authorities for the purpose of investigating suspected or alleged illegal activity, to protect our legal rights or interests, or in reaction to legal process.
- Queensi IP (intellectual property)
You are the owner only of the Content that You create. All the material as well as the Content is protected by Copyright, and could be protected by trademark, trade secret, and other intellectual property laws.
This in not an agreement of sale, and no title, patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, intellectual property or other ownership rights to any Queensi material is transferred to You.
Unless Queensi has expressly stated otherwise in writing by agreeing to these Terms, you are granted a limited, non-sublicensable license (i.e., a personal and limited right), non - exclusive license to access and use the Queensi solely for your personal use or internal business use.
You are not permitted to (a) downloading (other than page caching) any portion of the Queensi Materials or any information contained therein, except as expressly permitted in the Terms, (b) resell, sublicense, lease, rent, loan or commercially exploit the Queensi Materials, (c) distribute, publicly perform or display any of the Queensi Materials, except as expressly permitted in the Term, (d) copy, frame, modify or create any derivative works of the Queensi Materials, (d) use any data mining, robots or similar data gathering or extraction methods, or (f) any use of the Queensi Materials outside of their intended purpose, (g) perform or disclose any benchmark or performance tests of the Queensi materials, (h) attempt to gain access to the Queensi material in a manner not set forth in the Terms of Services.
We are the sole and exclusive owners of any and all anonymised data relating to your use of Queensi and such anonymised data can be used by us for any purpose, including for commercial, development and research purposes, as stated in our GDPR documents.
- Exclusions of Queensi responsibilities
- or be considered to be in breach of or default under the Terms of Service on account of, any delay or failure to perform as required by the Terms as a result of any cause or condition beyond Queensi’s reasonable control,
- authorisations or approval, use disclosure or display of any Content posted in Queensi, and views or statements expressed by Models or Fans on Queensi represent only their views or opinions. We may issue official statements, but that would not change the freedom of expression achievable in Queensi.
- All Content is created, selected, and provided by Users and not by us. We are not responsible for reviewing or moderating Content, and we do not select or modify the Content that is stored or transmitted via Queensi. We are under no obligation to monitor Content or to detect breaches of the Terms of Service (including the Acceptable Use Policy).
- You agree that you have no obligation to follow any suggestions, comments, reviews, or instructions received from another User of Queensi and that if you choose to do so, you do so entirely at your own risk.
- We make no promises or guarantees of any kind that Models or Referring Users will make a particular sum of money (or any money or other profit) from their use of Queensi (including the Queensi Referral Program).
- The materials which we make accessible on Queensi for Users are for general information only. We make no promises or guarantees about the accuracy or otherwise of such materials, or that Users will achieve any particular result or outcome from using such materials.
- We do not promise that Queensi is compatible with all devices and operating systems. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, device, and computer programs to access Queensi. You should use your own virus protection software. You will not introduce any malicious software into the Queensi or which, upon the occurrence of a certain event, the passage of time, or the taking of or failure to take any action, would cause Queensi to be destroyed, damaged, or rendered inoperable.
- We are not responsible for the availability of the internet, or any errors in your connections, device or other equipment, or software that could occur in relation to your use of Queensi. We do not allow the sending of automated queries of any sort to the Queensi without express permission in advance from Us. You are obliged to
- While we try to make sure that Queensi is secure and free from bugs and viruses, we cannot promise that it will be and have no control over the Content that is supplied by Models. You are obliged to maintain commercially reasonable administrative, physical and technical safeguards designed to help protect the security of its internal networks from malicious activity and to provide for the privacy, confidentiality and integrity thereof. We are not liable for breaches of security caused by your failure to secure your networks or any access information, including login credentials and passwords.
- We are not responsible for any lost, stolen, or compromised User accounts, passwords, email accounts, or any resulting unauthorized activities or resulting unauthorized payments or withdrawals of funds.
- We do not grant you any rights in relation to Content. Any such rights could only be granted to you by Models
- IP rights – licensing and ownership
You grant us a license under all your Content to perform any act restricted by any intellectual property right (including Copyright) in such Content, for any purpose reasonably related to the provision and operation of Queensi. Such acts include to reproduce, make available and communicate to the public, display, perform, distribute, translate, and create adaptations or derivative works of your Content, and otherwise deal in your Content.
The license which you grant to us is perpetual, non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, sublicensable, assignable and transferable by us. This means that the license will continue even after your agreement with us ends and you stop using Queensi, that we do not have to pay you for the license, and that we can grant a sub-license of your Content to someone else or assign or transfer the license to someone else. This license will allow us, for example, to add stickers, text, and watermarks to your Content, to make your Content available to other Users of Queensi, as well as to use your Content for other normal operations of Queensi. We will never sell your Content to other platforms, though we could sell or transfer any license you grant to us in the Terms of Service in the event of a sale of our company or its assets to a third party.
Whilst we do not own your Content, you grant us the limited right to submit notifications of infringement (including of copyright or trademark) on your behalf to any third-party website or service that hosts or is otherwise dealing in infringing copies of your Content without your permission. Although we are not under any obligation to do so, we could at any time submit or withdraw any such notification to any third-party website or service where we consider it appropriate to do so. However, we do not and are under no obligation to police infringements of your Content. You agree that if we request, you will provide us with all consents and other information which we reasonably need to submit notifications of infringement on your behalf. Please see our Complaints Policy for how to make a complaint about infringement of intellectual property rights.
You waive any moral rights which you could have under any applicable law to object to derogatory treatment of any Content posted by you on Queensi. This waiver does not affect in any way your ownership of any intellectual property rights in your Content or the rights which you have to prevent your Content from being copied without your permission. The waiver is intended to allow us when dealing with your Content (as permitted by the license which you give us) to add watermarks, stickers or text to your Content.
- How to delete the account
If you are a Fan, the deletion will occur promptly and no further contact is required.
If you are a Model, then once you initiate the "delete account" process your account will remain open until the last day of your Fans' paid Subscription period, following which you will receive your final payment and your account will be deleted.
If you are both a Fan and a Model then your account will be deleted in two stages (Fan first and then Model).
Once Your account is deleted there is no technical possibility to access any of the Content or data that You stored in Queensi.
Deletion of the account involves loss of access to all data, photos of acquired subscriptions. Before deleting your account, please verify that you can download content posted by you or legally obtained through Queensi. Once, You delete your account if you change your mind, you might not be able to recover it.
- Limitation of the liability
If you are a consumer User, you agree that:
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law we and any of our subcontractors or subsidiaries will not be liable to you for any loss of profit, indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential damages, including damages arising out of this agreement, loss of business or revenue, business interruption, loss of business opportunity, or loss of anticipated savings suffered by you arising from or in connection with your use of Queensi.
If you are a consumer User and reside in the United States of America, our total liability to you for claims arising out of or related to your agreement with us shall be limited to 100 GBP per claim.
If you are a business User, you agree that:
We and our subsidiary companies, employees, owners, representatives, and agents:
- exclude (to the extent permitted by law) all implied conditions, warranties, representations, or other terms that could apply to Queensi or any content on it. This means that if the Terms of Service do not expressly include a promise or commitment by us, then one cannot be implied by law
- are not responsible to you for any loss or damage suffered by you that is not a foreseeable result of our breaching the Terms of Service or our failing to use reasonable care and skill. Loss or damage is foreseeable if either it is obvious that it will happen or if, at the time you agreed to the Terms of Service, both we and you knew it might happen,
- won't be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising out of or in connection with: your inability to use Queensi or any of its services, features or programs, oryour use of or reliance on any content (including Content) stored on Queensi,
- won't be liable to you for any: loss of profits, loss of sales, business, or revenue, business interruption, loss of anticipated savings, loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation, loss of data or information, including any Content, or indirect or consequential loss or damage,
- won't be liable to you for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, virus, malware, ransomware, or other technologically harmful material that could infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data, or other proprietary material due to your use of Queensi or any of its services, features or programs, or due to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it,
- won't be liable to you if your Content is copied, distributed, reposted elsewhere or its copyright is infringed by another User or any third party,
- won't be liable to you for any disclosure of your identity, or any disclosure or publication of your personal information by other Users or third parties without your consent (also known as "doxing"),
- won't be liable to you for any failure or delay by us in complying with any part of the Terms of Service arising from events outside our reasonable control. If there is any failure or delay by us in complying with any part of the Terms of Service arising from an event outside our reasonable control then we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and we will take steps to minimise the effect of the delay.
- General terms
If any aspect of your agreement with us is unenforceable, the rest will remain in effect.
If we fail to enforce any aspect of your agreement with us, it will not be a waiver,
We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you.
No implied licenses or other rights are granted to you in relation to any part of Queensi, save as expressly set out in the Terms of Service.
Your agreement with us does not give rights to any third parties, except that the exclusions and limitations of liability and the terms relating to disputes could be enforced by our subsidiary companies, employees, owners, representatives and agents.
You cannot transfer your rights or obligations under your agreement with us without our prior written consent. The provision does not apply to consumers.
Our rights and obligations under your agreement with us can be assigned or transferred by us to others. For example, this could occur if our ownership changes (as in a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets) or by law. In addition, we could choose to delegate the performance of any of our obligations under your agreement with us to any third party, but we will remain responsible to you for the performance of such obligations.
The Terms of Service form the entire agreement between us and you regarding your access to and use of Queensi and supersede any and all prior oral or written understandings or agreements between us and you.
- Applied law and disputes
For consumers (Fans): https://queensi.com/p/terms-of-service
Consumers - Law: https://queensi.com/p/ platfrom-to-business-regulation-terms
If you are a consumer, your agreement with us is governed by English law and English law will apply to (i) any claim that you have arising out of or in connection with your agreement with us or your use of Queensi, and (ii) any claim that we have against you that arises out of or in connection with your agreement with us or your use of Queensi (including, in both cases, non-contractual disputes or claims). You will also be able to rely on mandatory rules of the law of the country where you live.
If you are a consumer resident in the United Kingdom or the European Union, any claim which you have or which we have arising out of or in connection with your agreement with us or your use of Queensi (including, in both cases, non-contractual disputes or claims) could be brought in the courts of England and Wales or the courts of the country where you live.
If you are a consumer resident outside of the United Kingdom or the European Union, any claim which you have or which we have arising out of or in connection with your agreement with us or your use of Queensi (including, in both cases, non-contractual disputes or claims) must be brought in the courts of England and Wales.
If you are a business User, your agreement with us is governed by English law and English law will apply to (i) any claim that you have arising out of or in connection with your agreement with us or your use of Queensi, and (ii) any claim that we have arising out of or in connection with your agreement with us or your use of Queensi (including, in both cases non-contractual disputes or claims), without regard to conflict of law provisions.
Business Users – court jurisdiction
If you are a business User, you and we agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to resolve any dispute or claim (including non-contractual disputes or claims) which you have or which we have arising out of or in connection with your agreement with us (including its subject matter or formation) or your use of Queensi.
Limitation period for bringing claims: Except where prohibited by applicable law, any claim or cause of action which you have concerning Queensi (including those arising out of or related to your agreement with us) must be filed within one year after the date on which such claim or cause of action arose or the date on which you learned of the facts giving rise to the cause of action (whichever is the earlier), or be forever barred.
- Other Terms and Policies
Acceptable Use Policy – which applies to all Users and tells you what you can and can’t do on Queensi,
Referral Program Terms – which outline the terms that apply if you participate in the Queensi Referral Program,
Complaints Policy - which sets out the procedure for making a complaint about any aspect of Queensi, and how we will deal with that complaint,
Platform to Business Regulation Terms – which contain additional terms which apply to Models who are established or resident in the European Union or the United Kingdom, and