"VAT" means United Kingdom value added tax and any other tax imposed in addition to or in substitution for it at the rate from time to time imposed and any equivalent or similar governmental, state, federal, provincial, or municipal indirect tax, charge, duty, impost or levy in any other jurisdiction; and
"Tax" shall include all forms of tax and statutory, governmental, state, federal, provincial, local government or municipal charges, duties, imposts, contributions, levies, withholdings or liabilities wherever chargeable and whether of the UK or any other jurisdiction.
Other terms which will apply to your use of Queensi
The following terms will also apply to your use of Queensi and you agree to them:
Acceptable Use Policy – which outlines the appropriate use of access to Queensi,
Complaints Policy – which sets out the procedure intended to ensure that all complaints are handled fairly, consistently and if possible resolve the complaint’s satisfaction,
Standard Contract between Fan and Model – which does not form part of your agreement with us, but which governs and sets out the terms applicable to each Fan/Model Payment you enter into on Queensi; and
Other terms which could apply to your use of Queensi: The following additional terms could apply to your use of Queensi:
If you are a Fan who is established or resident in the European Union or the United Kingdom, then the Platform to Business Regulation Terms will also apply to you and
If you participate in the Queensi referral program, the Referral Program Terms will apply to your use of the Queensi Referral Program.
To use Queensi you must:
- have a computer, phone, tablet or other device with an installed software allowing to browse web pages,
- first register and create a User account on Queensi,
- provide a valid email address, a username, and a password or authenticate using a valid [Google] account.
Your password is a individual sequence of characters selected by you, whose purpose - together with Login - is to log in the Queensi account. The password should be unique (that is, different from those you use on other websites) and must meet the Queensi website's technical standards for password compilation. Your password should be kept confidential and secure.
You are solely responsible for maintaining the security and confidentiality of Fan’s login information. Login credentials and passwords are assigned on a named user basis and may not be shared by multiple individuals.
- To register as a User:
- you must be at least 18 years old, and you will be required to confirm this; if the laws of the country or state/province where you live provide that you can only be legally bound by a contract with us at an age which is higher than 18 years old, then you must be old enough to be legally bound by a contract with us under the laws of the country or State/province where you live and
- you must be permitted by the laws of the country or State/province where you are located to join Queensi and to view any Content available on it and to use any functionality provided by it and you must provide such other information or verification records as we require,
- your account may not be previously deleted by Queensi for violating the terms or policies.
- Content - general terms
You will maintain commercially reasonable administrative, physical and technical safeguards designed to help protect the security of Queensi internal networks from malicious activity and to provide for the privacy, confidentiality and integrity thereof.
It is Your warranty – legally enforceable, that each item of Content which you upload, view, post, transmit or publish on Queensi:
- the Content is in compliance in full with the Terms of Service and other policies;
- you are in full ownership of any Content (and all intellectual property rights in it) or have a valid license to your Content; and
- if your Content includes or uses any third-party material, you have secured all rights, licenses, written consents and releases that are necessary for the use of such third-party property in your Content and for the subsequent use and exploitation of that Content on Queensi.
- harming any groups of people or individuals,
- containing information causing or constituting threat against any people’s privacy or safety,
- containing information which constitute threat,
- violating third parties’ intellectual property rights;
- containing links to pages with limited access or accessible only after giving the password, or containing hidden pages or pictures (i.e. unavailable form, other available page, or not linked with such a page)
- violation of other party’s privacy, facilitating, enabling, or creating computer viruses;
- violating or constituting attempt to violate rights of privacy protection, rights to use, for commercial purposes, of personal interests, copyrights, trademarks protection rights, contractual rights, or any other rights of any person;
We do not take any responsibility for the content produced by the Users, nor do we endorse it or anyhow inspire it.
- Adult material:
- Subscriptions and purchases by Fans:
- All Fan/Model Payments are contracts between Fans and Models on the terms of the Standard Contract between Fan and Model. Although we arrange to ease the payment of Fans/Models by providing the Queensi platform and storing the Content, we are not a party to the Standard Agreement between a Fan and a Model or any other agreement that might possibly coexist between a Fan and a Model and we are not liable for any payment of Fans/Models.
- Models are solely responsible for setting (within the pricing parameters on Queensi) the prices applicable to Fan/Model Payments and Content that can be accessed. All prices appear solely in [...].
- Fan Payments are exclusive of VAT, which shall be added at the current rate as applicable to Fan Payments.
- In order to be able to conclude a Fan/Model Transaction with a particular Model, you must first add a payment card to your account and then click the corresponding button on the relevant Model's profile.
- You authorize us and our subsidiary companies to trasfer your payment card details to a third-party payment provider for the purpose of processing your Fan Payment. All Fan Payments will be charged in […]. Your payment card provider could charge you currency conversion fees. We are not in a position to control exchange rates or fees imposed by the payment card provider or bank, and we and our subsidiaries will not be liable for payment of any fees or charges imposed by the payment card provider or bank.
- If you choose to provide details of two or more payment cards, then if you try to make a Fan Payment from the first card and the card is rejected for any reason, then the other payment card will be used to collect the full Fan Payment.
- The Payment Provider will collect (i) regular payments from your payment card for Fan Payments that are Subscriptions; and (ii) immediate payments from your payment card for Fan Payments other than Subscriptions (including any tips paid by you to the Model). You authorize and agree that each of these payments will be debited using the payment card details provided by you.
- With the exception of free trial subscriptions, all Model profile subscriptions will automatically renew at the end of the respective subscription period, except if your payment card is declined, the subscription price has increased, or you have turned off the "Auto-Renew" switch located on the respective Model profile. This means that if you want to stop subscribing to a Model profile and pay continuous monthly subscription fees, you will have to turn off the "Auto-Renew" switch located on the corresponding Model profile.
- If you cancel your Subscription, you will still be able to view the relevant Model Content until the end of the subscription period in which you cancelled, whereafter no further payments will be charged to your payment card with respect to that Model's profile subscription (unless you decide to pay for a new Model's profile subscription), and you will no longer be able to view the relevant Model Content.
- You agree that you will not make unwarranted refund requests with respect to any Fan/Model Transaction or tip to a Model, or unwarranted chargeback requests to your payment card provider with respect to any Fan/Model Transaction or tip to a Model. If we believe that any refund request or chargeback request has been made by you in bad faith, we have the right to suspend or terminate your User account.
- Acting upon the existing account